Thursday 21 August 2014

Tony Elumelu donates N50million to contain Ebola virus in Nigeria

The Chairman of Heirs Holdings and former MD of UBA bank, Mr Tony Elumelu has donated N50m to support the Federal Government's effort to contain the Ebola virus in Nigeria.

Dan Nwomeh, the Special Assistant on Media to the Minister of Health Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu announced this today on social media.

The management of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria also donated an ambulance to the Ebola Emergency Operation Centre in Lagos .

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and
    you're just extremely excellent. I really like
    what you have acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart.
    I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.


    Feel free to visit my blog post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QtOpwgBApw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking your time to visit my web page and browse through it. You are a motivation to me. Without people like you coming to read here, my web site will be nothing. Thanks once more and expect better from my web

      Delete