Monday 20 October 2014

Microsoft tipped to release a wearable device in the near future

According to a report in Forbes, Microsoft is about to launch a wearable device in the coming weeks. The gadget will reportedly hit the shelves in time for the holiday shopping season.
Microsoft’s upcoming creation will focus on tracking physical activities that include steps, heart rate, and calories burned among others. Some smartwatch functionality is also expected, though it will not be the product’s main highlight. Battery life of the wearable device is tipped to be in the ballpark of two days.
The upcoming device will work on Windows Phone, Android, and iOS. Microsoft will offer a dedicated app for each OS.

1 comment:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog!
    I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your
    RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    Feel free to visit my website: icloud activation

    ReplyDelete